Feb 2, 2011

On the Trail

By Cathy Scott

I took in a late-afternoon hike with my dogs on my birthday (Feb. 1). Great hike, and they loved every minute of it. It was cold for me, but not for them. It was just before the sun fell behind the hills in Red Rock Canyon, in Calico Basin. The colors were magnificent. Enjoy the pics!
Rosy, making her way up the trail.
 
 Rosy trudging along (she turns 11 on Valentine's day, but she still does great on hikes).

 Hollywood, very much in his element.
 Woody powering out on the trail, toward the end.
 Joey, before I let him off lead (his first time in the canyon without a leash).
 Rosy with ears flapping in the wind!
 Joey catching up with Hollywood and Rosy!
 Gypsy and Joey, on the flat rocks.
 Woody, leading the way!
Joey walking down from a cliff and heading back, at the end of the hike. It was a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Too sweet! Thank you for sharing, Cathy!

    xo Angie

    ReplyDelete